Synergo-vhp can support in every period in your career, for members and for non-members. Are you interested and do you want to get acquainted first? Yes, that is possible.
Being a member you will get access to our business network and events. We involve you in the negotiations about the collective labour agreements and our framework agreements for particular groups of employees. Moreover you can vote on proposals. Our members are invited to join the several working parties, the board, or the members council.
As an individual member you have access to our services, from support when you apply for a new job till joining a job finding work team, from an advice about your labour agreement till mediation about early retirement, and all cases in between. A reduced subscription for applicants for membership, for one year is possible, when under 35 years old.
- Membership contribution is € 170,- per year (per 1-1-2023). For new members, the first half year is free of contribution.
- If retired, for € 53,- per year (per 1-1-2023).
- Resigned and working at another company where we do not have collective CAO negotiation, but you want to keep our individual service? As an extraordinary member for € 53,- per year, you remain member.
- Retired or early retired members, the fee amounts also €53 per year.
- Special arrangement for retired members: when you are/become member of VDP or VGSE (Association of DSM Retirees or Sabic retirees), we pay your contribution for VDP or VGSE.
Changes: Please inform our secretariat email@example.com
If you choose to pay quarterly. The above rates apply to direct debit. If you do not agree with direct debit, € 5 will be charged as administration costs per payment.
Subscription is deductible from income taxes.
For questions or further information you can contact our office +31 (0)402116222 or